Thursday: My granny (Abuela Maggie) took me to an aunts house for their dogs birthday party, Bonita. Well Bonita's birthday was really an excuse for them to hang out so I went to play with my Tia Carla. She is very sweet an d we played alot, we played Uno watched Tron (again), Toy Story 2 (again), and played war. It was reallly really fun and incase anyone cares I am still sick. :C
Friday: HUZZAH! It's chrismas right? NO! but I still opened presents. I alwyas open three or four a day before christmas :). WEll around six something I went to my Tia Consuelo's house to a party and I was still kinda sick but my sister got even sicker so she had all of her defenses down leaving me with my too cousins Jan (five years old) and Cesar (2 years old). I played with them the whole night just running around and playing tag. You know, normal running games... It was really fun and they are so adorable *squeak*
Saturday-Monday: Well I opened the rest of my presents so I played video games most of the day. The parade thing was across the street from where I live so my mom invited Cesar, Jan, and many aunts and uncles to see it and all that family quality time. I did the same thing I did before play hide-&-seek, Tag, Sardine, Dominoes, Doodled, etc. And they were so adorable. But at one point I asked both of them for a hug and they fought each other to give me the hug (awww) so they ran up to me to give me the hug and I fell back into the floor and hit my head giving a chain reaction to my back wich is now sore.
Tuesday-Friday: Nothing just playing video games and listening to music although my mom has been blasting ABBA to wake us up in the morning I've been waking up at seven or ten a.m. so I practically have nothing to do in the mornings. Plus my mom is making me go shopping wich I really don't like.
No comments:
Post a Comment